Affordable New Homes in Cumbria Available at The AvenuePosted on May 12, 2016 | News, Property
Apply now for an affordable home in Cumbria, all being sold on a discounted sale basis.
- Plot 11 – Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment with garden £98,400 (61.5% of open market value of £160,000)
- Plot 12 – Two Bed First Floor Apartment £100,810 (59.3% of open market value of £170,000)
- You must have local connections to the parishes of Kendal, Burton-in-Kendal, Hincaster, Holme, lupton, Hutton Roof, Arnside, Beetham, Preston Patrick, Preston Richard, Sedgwick, Stainton, Natland, Milnthorpe, Heversham, Crosthwaite & Lyth, Witherslack, Meathop & Ulpha, Helsington, Levens, Crook, Underbarrow & Bradleyfield, Longsleddale, Fawcett Forest, Whitwell & Selside, Whinfell, Docker, Lambrigg, Grayrigg, New Hutton, Old Hutton & Holmescales, Burneside, Skelswergh & Scalthwaiterigg, Kentmere and Staveley-with-Ings.
- Your income and capital will be subject to a means test.
- Applicants who can afford open market prices need not apply.
How to Apply:
- You must complete a ‘Low Cost Home Ownership’ application form. These are available from South Lakeland District Council Offices (tel. 01539 793377)
- Application forms should be returned to the Council between 19 May and no later than 9 June. No forms will be accepted before or after these dates.
- Should there be more eligible applicants than available the Council will prioritise applicants according to specific criteria.