Whether you’re a first time buyer or you’re looking to move on from your existing property the government backed Help to Buy scheme can get you moving.
- With the Help to Buy scheme, you’ll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home costing up to £600,000
- The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home through an equity loan
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage through a participating bank or building society
- The equity loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home
- There is a maximum home purchase of £600,000
- The scheme is only available on properties that will be occupied by the person or persons who have taken out the mortgage
- Help to Buy is only available on new homes in England
Click here to find out more, or alternatively call one of our sales advisors to find out how this scheme can help you buy at one of our exciting new developments.
Help to Buy Calculator
The Help to Buy handy calculator will tell you your deposit, equity loan and mortgage requirements based on the purchase price of the property you are interested in.
Click here to calculate yours