Whether you’re a first time buyer or you’re looking to move on from your existing property The Government backed Help to Buy scheme can get you moving.
- With the Help to Buy scheme, you’ll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home costing up to £600,000
- The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home through an equity loan
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage through a participating bank or building society
- The equity loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home
- There is a maximum home purchase of £600,000
- The scheme is only available on properties that will be occupied by the person or persons who have taken out the mortgage
- Help to Buy is only available on new homes in England
Call at one of our exciting developments in Kendal or Grange-over-Sands this weekend to find out more.