A public presentation for the land adjacent to Vicarage Lane at AllithwaitePosted on August 8, 2017 | Events, Planning, Property
A public presentation for the land adjacent to Vicarage Lane at Allithwaite.
Following pre-application discussions with South Lakeland District Council, Russell Armer Homes are now preparing proposals for the above land.
The proposals include:
- Approximately 23 dwellings
- Up to 35% of which will be affordable dwellings for local occupancy
- There will be a mix of different sizes including 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses and bungalows
- A new access will be made from Vicarage Lane
- Extension to the exiting burial ground
The proposed plans will be available for inspection and representatives of the Company will be in attendance to answer any questions you may have.
We hope that all those interested in the development of the land, or those who may be looking for affordable housing in Allithwaite, will be able to attend, in order to find out more about our proposals. Following the event the details will also be made available via our website, and comments and observations about the scheme can be made via the website or directly on the day.
Wednesday 30th August 2017, from 2.30pm to 7.30pm
Allithwaite Community Centre, Quarry Lane LA11 7QJ