A Public Consultation Event: Kendal Road, Kirkby LonsdalePosted on April 7, 2016 | Planning, Property
A public consultation event for a proposed residential and employment development on land north of Kendal Road, Kirkby Lonsdale.
Following SLDC’s adoption of their Development Brief for the above allocated land, Russell Armer Homes are intending to submit a planning application.
The proposals include:
- approximately 80 dwellings;
- up to 35% of which will be affordable dwellings for local occupancy;
- a total of 0.8 hectares of employment land;
- there will be a mix of different sizes including 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses;
- a new access will be made from Kendal Road.
The proposed plans will be available for inspection and representatives of the Company will be in attendance to explain them.
The Bective Room, Lunesdale Hall, Bective Road, Kirkby Lonsdale, LA6 2BG
Monday 11th April 2015, from 2.30pm to 7.30pm
The Company hope that all those interested in the development of the land and those who are looking for affordable housing in Kirkby Lonsdale will be able to attend in order to find out more about the intended scheme and to feedback any observations they might have upon it.