A 3 bed affordable home for locals to be sold at a discount to market value (Occupancy conditions apply, full details from our Sales Advisor)
On the ground floor is a living room leading to the kitchen/ dining room with a utility area and cloaks. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom. To the rear is a garden. At the front are 2 dedicated parking spaces.
3 Bed End Terrace House has an initial set price of £122,683 with any future sale being at the appropriate percentage of 50.82.% of market value.
– You must have local connections to the parishes of Kirkby Lonsdale, Mansergh, Casterton, Barbon, Middleton, Dent, Garsdale, Sedbergh, Killington, Firbank, Lupton, Hutton Roof, Old Hutton and Holmescales.
– Your income and capital will be subject to a means test by SLDC.
– Applicants who can afford open market prices should not apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
– Please click here to download the application form. Applications must be submitted to SLDC – firstname.lastname@example.org (not Russell Armer) for approval.
– Application forms should be returned to the Council no later than Friday 26th April 2019.
– Should there be more eligible applicants than properties available priority will be given to those who have previously registered an interest via our website and who are in a position to proceed.