A 4-bedroom, semi-detached house in Kendal with integral garage and open countryside views.
This split-level, semi-detached 4 -bedroom home enjoys a great location within the Cragg Close development – with rear garden backing onto open fields and views to the distant fells.
A sheltered front door leads to an entrance hall and living room, with views over green space. The family kitchen is contemporary in style, with utility area, and full of appeal with its high ceiling and patio door to the rear garden.
Upstairs, the Master bedroom enjoys views over Kendal, and features en-suite with a spacious shower cubicle. Three other bedrooms and a small study complete the picture.
- Semi-detached, 4-bedroom home in Kendal with rear garden backing on to open fields
- A great location on the Cragg Close development, with views over open fields to distant fells
- Integral garage provides parking and storage
- Contemporary family kitchen – with high ceiling and patio door to the rear garden
- Small study or useful store room