A semi-detached, 4-bedroom house with integral garage and open countryside views.
With rear garden backing onto open fields, this split-level, semi-detached 4 bedroom home enjoys a great location within the Cragg Close development.
A sheltered front door leads to an entrance hall and living room, where you’ll enjoy views over open green space. The family kitchen has its own appeal, with high ceiling and patio door to the garden – as we as contemporary units and a useful utility area.
Upstairs, the master en-suite enjoys views over Kendal, and features en-suite with a spacious shower cubicle. 3 More bedrooms and a small study complete the picture.
- Semi-detached, 4-bedroom home in Kendal with rear garden backing on to open fields
- A great location on the Cragg Close development, with countryside views to the rear
- Integral garage provides parking and storage
- Contemporary family kitchen – with high ceiling and patio door to the rear garden
- Small study or useful store room