A semi-detached, 4-bedroom house with integral garage and spectacular views towards the Lake District – arguably the best plot at Cragg Close.
On a large corner plot, this split-level semi-detached 4 bedroom house makes the most of its fine location within Cragg Close. The rear garden backs onto open fields and fells beyond, while a Garden Room – accessible from the living area – affords spectacular panoramic views to the famous Lake District fells.
At the front of the house, a sheltered front door leads to entrance hall, living room and garden room. The family kitchen, with utility area, creates a sense of space with its high ceiling and patio door to the scenic garden – and you’ll make it your own with a choice of quality kitchens available.
Upstairs, the En-Suite Master Bedroom enjoys views across Kendal and a spacious shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 is east-facing with views across open fields. Two other bedrooms and a small study complete the picture
- 4-bedroom semi-detached new home on large corner plot
- Rear and side garden backs onto open fields and the fells beyond
- Spectacular views to the Lake District fells from the Garden Room
- Integral garage and a parking space
- A sense of space in the family kitchen – with high ceiling and patio door to the garden
- Small study