A 3 bedroom semi-detached house with two parking spaces.
This home is sold at a discount to market value. Local occupancy and other restrictions apply (full details on request).
Applications for approval must be submitted to SLDC Housing Department once this home is released for sale.
You can register your interest on our website by completing your details including your email address and selecting the affordable homes box.
3 bedroom affordable house
Local occupancy restrictions
2 parking spaces
AFFORDABLE NEW HOUSE AVAILABLE
Apply now for a new affordable home being sold on a discounted sale basis.
– Plot 10 – Three Bed Semi-detached House with garden £110,000
(57.9% of open market value of £190,000)
– You must have local connections to the parishes of Kendal, Burton-in-Kendal,
Hincaster, Holme, Lupton, Hutton Roof, Arnside, Beetham, Preston Patrick,
Preston Richard, Sedgwick, Stainton, Natland, Milnthorpe, Heversham,
Crosthwaite & Lyth, Witherslack, Meathop & Ulpha, Helsington, Levens, Crook,
Underbarrow & Bradleyfield, Longsleddale, Fawcett Forest, Whitwell & Selside,
Whinfell, Docker, Lambrigg, Grayrigg, New Hutton, Old Hutton & Holmescales,
Burneside, Skelswergh & Scalthwaiterigg, Kentmere and Staveley-with-Ings.
– Your income and capital will be subject to a means test.
– Applicants who can afford open market prices need not apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
– You must complete a ‘Low Cost Home Ownership’ application form. These are
available from South Lakeland District Council Offices (tel. 01539 793377)
– Application forms should be returned to the Council.
– Please note there may be more eligible applicants than properties