A proposed residential and employment development on land north of Kendal Road, Kirkby Lonsdale.
If you are interested in a home, please register your interest for early updates on progress.
In line with national planning policy and South Lakeland District Council’s (SLDC) adopted policies, including the Development Brief, SLDC have approved in principal a planning application for the following:
- Approximately 78 new 2 – 4 bedroom dwellings.
- Up to 35% of the dwellings will be affordable for people with local needs (as determined and at prices and rents set by SLDC).
- A total of 3,560m² of bi employment (office type) land and associated car parking.
- Use of contextually sensitive forms and local materials.
- As part of the development a significant contribution will be made for highways and infrastructure improvements via SLDC’s Community Infrastructure Levy.
- SLDC and Cumbria County Council will also receive funding from central government via the New Homes Bonus for affordable homes and community projects.