SALES OFFICE AND SHOW HOME REOPENING
Thank you for your interest in our development.
We’d like to reassure you that the ongoing safety and wellbeing of all of our employees, contractors and customers is our main priority at this time. We have followed government guidance at every stage and are now reopening our sales o ces and show homes with additional safety and distancing restrictions.
We’d love to welcome you to our new developments but ask that you make an appointment with our sales advisors in advance of your visit. You’ll appreciate that our sta will need to ask extra questions before con rming your appointment: please check out the information on our website (www.russell-armer.co.uk) for further details.
To keep viewings as safe as possible, we’re asking that only those who are planning a move in the near future (preferably with an in-principle mortgage o er or with funds available and who have already placed – or are about to place – their own house on the market) contact us to arrange a visit. Alternatively, we’d be delighted to set up a video call to show you around our show home and available plots.
Naturally, if you do visit in person, you’ll find additional restrictions in place. We’ll send further details by email in advance of your visit:
- Upon arrival at the sales office car park please ring our sales advisor who will greet you at the door while observing social distancing
- You will be asked to wear protective gloves in the sales office and show home; we are happy for you to wear a mask should you wish to
- Our sales advisors will remain behind a protective desk screen whilst in the Sales Office and will wear gloves & maybe a mask during your visit
- Please follow the distancing markings on the floor and throughout the show home
- We ask that you refrain from touching any doors, handles, kitchens or bathroom fixtures or fittings. We will be happy to demonstrate any part of the show home while socially distancing
- No washroom facilities will be available during this time, but hand sanitiser will be available, should you require it
- To avoid the potential for cross infection, we would prefer not to hand over brochures and would ask that you download information, including house-type drawings and specifications from our website
We hope you understand the need for these extra precautions and that you enjoy your visit. We can’t wait to show you our selection of thoughtfully designed new homes and trust that you’ll be impressed by the superb specification and quality of finish that’s a trademark of every Russell Armer development.