Apply now for an affordable new home being sold on a discounted sale basis.
- Plot 16 – Two Bed Apartment £87,218 (54.4% of open market value)
- Plot 18 – One Bed Apartment £76,316 (53.3% of open market value)
- You must have local connections to the parishes of Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Mansergh, Casterton, Barbon, Middleton, Dent, Garsdale, Sedbergh, Killington, Firbank, Lakes, Windermere, Skelwith, Burton-in-Kendal, Hincaster, Holme, Lupton, Hutton, Roof, Arnside, Beetham, Preston Patrick, Preston Richard, Sedgwick, Stainton, Natland, Milnthorpe, Heversham, Crosthwaite & Lyth, Witherslack, Meathop & Ulpha, Helsington, Levens, Crook, Underbarrow & Bradleyfield, Longsleddale, Fawcett Forest, Whitwell & Selside, Whinfell, Docker, Lambrigg, Grayrigg, New Hutton, Old Hutton & Homescales, Burneside, Skelsmergh and Scalthwaiterigg, Kentmere, and Staveley-with-Ings.
- Your income and capital will be subject to a means test.
- Applicants who can afford open market prices need not apply.
How to Apply:
- You must complete a ‘Low Cost Home Ownership’ application form. These are available from South Lakeland District Council Offices (tel: 01539 793377)
- Application forms should be returned to the Council no later than Friday 2nd February.
- Should there be more eligible applicants than properties available priority will be given to those who have previously registered an interest via our website and who are in a position to proceed.
Floor plans etc. are available at www.russell-armer.co.uk.
Ground rent & management charges will apply, details on our website.
Viewings available Saturdays and Sundays between 2 – 4pm.